10.15.2008

Truth in Aging

Another great Jao Hand Refresher review!
below is an excerpt, or click the link to read the whole article.
http://www.truthinaging.com/2008/

"Among Jao Hand Refresher's legion of uses, I've heard that it will zap zits, bust germs at the gym, cool off the under-arm area, and provide an aromatherapy pick-me-up. Its formula is even safe for the sensitive skin on the face, where it has reportedly been used as an after-shave and an astringent. The name is clearly misleading - this "hand refresher" works wonders on the whole body.

Though the initial squirt smells strongly of alcohol, the gel then seems to transform into an herbal potion, leaving a lovely lavender aroma as it dissolves on the skin. Unlike every other commercial antibacterial product I've used, this one didn't make me want to rub my hands on a towel to get rid of a yucky, wet residue or an overpowering, sickly scent. Ethyl alcohol tends to be less drying, but I nonetheless felt an urge to moisturize my hands soon after "refreshing" them."

No comments: